When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
New Patient forms
Your health information - connected, coordinated and convenient
Houston Methodist MyChart is part of a system-wide electronic health record system available at all Houston Methodist facilities. This system provides a more efficient patient experience, and ultimately help achieve better health outcomes.
With Houston Methodist MyChart, scheduling appointments, viewing important test results and accessing your health records — whenever and wherever you need to — are more convenient than ever. You can securely access all of your health information and communicate with your doctor's office through your computer, tablet or smart phone. You can:
- Schedule and review appointments: Make your next appointment or view details about past and upcoming appointments.
- Access test results: Get your test results and read your doctor's comments as soon as they're ready.
- Pay your bill: Review your medical bills and send secure payments online.
- Communicate with your doctor's office: Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of home.
Your privacy is paramount. With Houston Methodist MyChart, you set the permissions for sharing medical information, so only your health care team and those you designate will be able to view your records.
Plus, as part of our commitment to personalized care, you'll receive custom reminders for important dates, procedures, medications and more. And, you can quickly and easily renew your prescriptions online.
Signing up for Houston Methodist MyChart is simple. Use the activation code provided during your doctor visit or go to houstonmethodist.org/mychart and select "Sign Up Now."